Saturday, August 29, 2009

Oasis 'n' Stuff


If you've seen the news, you'll know that Noel Gallagher has left Oasis.

Oh Well.

I don't particularly like Oasis. I don't particularly dislike them. That is all i can say about them.

I am definitely not a crazy fan...

However, i have a hamster called Noel. Who used to have a brother called Liam (who was eaten, earlier this year, by one of my mother's evil cats)

I bet you thought i named them after the Gallagher brothers, didn't you?

Well, you're wrong.

Nope, little Noel is named after Noel Fielding - who is excellent. And VERY short! did you know that? - he's really really tiny! Anyhoo, Liam (who was a bit horrible) was named after Liam Gallagher. No, not THAT Liam Gallagher, Liam Gallagher from Shameless (that was my favourite TV program at the time).


The whole Gallagher brother thing was an (almost) unintentional mistake. Honest!

No comments:

Post a Comment