Sunday, December 06, 2009

Guardian Angel

Next week is going to be good.

How do I know?

Because Carol has been praying for me.

Carol is a man. A man who my dad occasionally works for.
He lives in a massive house in Greenwich, in fact, he hasn't left that house for 20 years.
He is 70ish and walks about in just his pants.
He sets fire to things.
He writes messages about the Apocalypse on the walls of his house.
He once locked my uncle in a burnt out bathroom. My uncle had to climb out of the window.
There is a dead fox in his back garden, he likes to watch it decaying.
For some unknown reason, he likes me.

So he's been praying for me... I don't know why and to be honest, I'm a little freaked out.

But I'm pretty sure that having a poor mental old man praying for you can only be a good thing... right?

No comments:

Post a Comment