Monday, October 19, 2009

Sabotage. Yes, Sabotage.


I am angry.

Really really angry.

I have probably mentioned before that i HATE my DT teacher. She is called Mrs Bowden and i hate her.

It's ok though, she hates me too. Really hates me
!! i don't see why, i have never done anything to offend her...

Ok... there was that 1 time in year 7...

But that was AGES ago, she should have forgiven me by now.

Anyway, at the moment we are baking bread. We make the dough one lesson, freeze it, she takes it out of the freezer
before the next lesson, we then leave it to defrost, let it prove, then bake it. simple.

(this is the bit that made me angry)

I used exactly the same recipe as everyone else, made exactly the same amount, put it in the same part of the freezer at exactly the same time as everyone else, but mine was the only one that wasn't defrosted.


Then, she wouldn't let me bake it for more than 5 minutes. It was completely horrible. It was all hard on the outside and all uncooked on the inside.

There can only be ONE explanation.


She sabotaged it. She took it out of the freezer later than she took everyone else's out.

why did she do this?

Because she is horrible and she's so pathetic that she feels the need to be mean to a girl who is probably several hundred years younger than her just because she has no real-life power.

WELL, I WILL GET MY REVENGE.


In the meantime, i have subtly let her know how i feel about her in my evaluation of the bread:



ok. rant over.



No comments:

Post a Comment