Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Exam

I had a Latin mock today, it was ridiculous. It wasn't particularly difficult, except for the questions that I had no idea how to even begin to answer.

You get a bit of a story in Latin then questions about it

Questions like -

"Part A: Why was he arrested?
Answer - Because he beat a man to death for trying to steal his cow."
Part B: Why do you think this was wrong?
Answer - erm... BECAUSE HE BEAT A MAN TO DEATH FOR TRYING TO STEAL HIS COW?!"

"Part A: What does the King call his son?
Answer - 'my son'
Part B: Why does the King call him this?"
Answer - because he is his son."

I left the exam feeling confused and misled. Not a feeling I like very much.

Yesterday I was revising History. I drew a mind map.



If this is what the inside of my mind looks like, it's no wonder I spend so much of my life feeling baffled and a bit lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment