Saturday, November 14, 2009

Ironbridge...

"Emma, you smell."

"Oh. What do i smell of?"

"Sort of... red bull and mud and old people."

"That's a good thing - right?"

"No, definitely a bad thing - you smell like you haven't showered for three days."

"Ah! That'll be because i haven't showered for three days".

I think this conversation i had with my friend Emma earlier today sums up our trip to Ironbridge quite well.

Here's some other words that i collected in my head and pictures that i collected in my camera whilst i was on a school trip over the last couple of days:




This is our room - it was very big. but also very cold, and rather messy. Notice Nancy (on the right) eating a lot of biscuits.

"I love these biscuits! can i have one? my mum never buys them for me because i eat them all at once, but i really like them and she never buys them so i have to eat them all at once..."

"It's a vicious circle really?"

"Yes. A vicious biscuit circle full of vicious biscuits."
We discovered that it isn't possible to escape. (Nancy is wearing my shower-hat, Emma is wearing my underwear)



This is THE IRON BRIDGE. It's interesting. But not interesting enough to spend 2 hours looking at it.



More biscuit eating.



We went to a victorian village. This is my favourite poster, others prefered this one...



But i'm not that immature...



Inside a furnace - it was muddier than you'd expect it to be.



This is me and Arbraham Darby - he invented cast iron. His eyes scared me.



WH Smiths dancing. With coffee.

Just before i leave you in peace - who can beat my Friday night? I played Scrabble with 4 of my friends, 4 of my teachers and a man called Mr Khaleed (who doesn't speak english) whilst Mr Hunt (an IT teacher) played the guitar. Mr Khaleed won.

No comments:

Post a Comment