Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Thing 33

Last week was pretty productive. I was proud of myself, I woke up early and went out and did useful stuff. This week... less so. I did another thing on my list of 101 things to do. Here we go:

Number 33 is 'Bake a Cake'. And as it is my lovely friend Izzy's birthday tomorrow (@parcmaison on the Twitter), I baked a cake for her. It looked like this:


And I left it outside her house today. I didn't leave any sort of note saying what it was or who it was from, which I realised about an hour ago, probably wasn't my best idea ever.

If you like the look of that cake and would like to make one for yourself, here is the bit of the book where it says to fill in the recipe. 

Yeah... I haven't tasted it, obviously. But maybe I'll ask Izzy what it's like and report back. Maybe, provding she didn't assume the anonmous parcel on her doorstep wasn't from a stalker or a terrorist and throw it away/phone the police. Also, hopefully it didn't rain and melt it or get too sunny and melt it. And hopefully she doesn't die from my lack of proper sensible recipe. 

I also discovered that at the back of this book, there's a page of little star stickers. If you don't know me well then you probably won't know that I LOVE STICKERS.


There's just, such a sense of achievement with a sticker. If I did something good in Primary school and the teacher gave me the choice between sweets and a sticker, I used to always chose the sticker. Of course, I was the only child in the world who did this, which probably puts me into some sort of 'freak' category, all on my own, BUT I'M HAPPY.
Anyway, at the top of each page there's a little space to put the sticker when you've achieved the thing! How good is that?!



Why don't all achievements in life get a sticker?

1 comment:

  1. Loving the regular blog entries, Stephanie - you're ace xxx

    ReplyDelete